Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
HPMC is short for Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, is a Odorless , tasteless, non-toxic off-white powder. It is also Non-ionic cellulose ether. It is used as thickener, stabilizer,water retention agent,emulsifier. It can be widely used in the industries like construction material, paints & coating, ceramics, pharmaceutical, food, textile, agricultural chemicals. Our product are mainly to used for the construction industries.
1. Construction industry: As a water-retaining agent and retarder of cement mortar, it makes the mortar pumpable. Used as a binder in plaster, gypsum, putty powder or other building materials to improve application and prolong operation time It can be used to paste ceramic tiles, marble, plastic decoration, paste reinforcement, and reduce the amount of cement. HPMC's water-retaining properties prevent the paste from cracking because it dries too quickly after application, enhancing the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing industry: widely used as a binder in the manufacture of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: as thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in coating industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvents. As a paint remover.
4. Pharmaceutical industry: coating materials; film materials; speed-controlling polymer materials for sustained-release preparations; stabilizers; suspending agents; tablet binders; tackifiers
5. Others: This product is also widely used in coating industry and ink printing ,leather, paper products industry, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.