Hydroxypropyl Starch Ether (HPS)
1. Hydroxypropyl starch ether (HPS) is a white fine powder obtained from natural plants as a raw
material, modified, highly etherified, and then spray-dried, without plasticizers. It is completely
different from ordinary starch or modified starch.
2. Physical properties: white (colorless) powder, good fluidity, good water solubility, its aqueous
solution is transparent and colorless, and good stability. It is stable to acid and alkali, and the
temperature of curing is lower than the original starch. The change of hot and cold viscosity is more stablethan the original starch. Mixing with table salt and sucrose has no effect on viscosity. After etherification, ice-melt stability and transparency are improved.
3. Chemical properties: Properties of starch derivatives with hydroxypropyl substituents. The
glucose units constituting the starch have 3 hydroxypropyl groups that can be replaced, so products with different degrees of substitution can be obtained.
1) Hydroxypropyl starch is widely used as a binder for building materials, a coating or a gelling agent for organic liquids.
2) Food industry, can be used as thickener, suspending agent, adhesive.
3) Paper industry: Used as a surface sizing agent to smooth the glue film, reduce ink consumption, and have a certain ability to pull hair.
4) Textile industry: It can be used as warp yarn sizing to improve the abrasion resistance and
weaving efficiency when weaving, and can be used as printing paste.
5) Stable borehole wall: It can improve wellbore conditions, prevent collapse, flocculate cuttings.
6) Daily Chemicals: Use adhesives, suspending agents and thickeners in daily chemical and cosmetics or coatings.
1. Provide High Quality Products
2. Professional Technology Service Sale Team
3. Convenient Transportation, near to Tianjin Port;
4. Short Delivery Time, within 7-10days
5. Long years Exporting Experience
Package & Storage & transportation:
A. Standard Packing: In 25kg PP bags inner with PE bags
B. Big bags or other special packages as required
C. Store in cool and dry environment, keep away from moisture
D. Shelf Life: 12 months
E. Transport as non-danger goods