Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (CMC)
CMC is short for Carboxymethyl Cellulose which is a water-soluble cellulose ether produced by the partial substitution of the cellulose hydroxyl groups with ionic hydrophilic moieties. It has an efficiency of suspension, preventing secondary-precipitation, retaining moisture, stability, thickening and can be applied in many fields like food, personal care products, paints,ceramics, building materials, oil drilling etc.
1.Drilling and digging of oil and natural gas
2.Construction, improve water retention and strength
3. Textile, printing and dyeing industry The textile industry uses CMC as a sizing agent for the sizing of light yarns such as cotton, silk wool, chemical fibers, and blends;
4. Paper industry CMC can be used as paper surface smoothing agent and sizing agent in paper industry.
5. CMC can be used as a dirt adsorbent in synthetic detergents; daily chemicals such as toothpaste industry CMC glycerin aqueous solution is used as the gum base of the toothpaste; the pharmaceutical industry is used as a thickener and emulsifier; after the CMC aqueous solution is thickened, it is used as a floating Dressing, etc.
6. Ceramic industry can be used as a rough adhesive, plasticizer, glaze suspending agent, color fixing agent.
7. It is used in the food industry. The food industry uses high displacement CMC as ice cream, canned food, thickener for instant noodles, foam stabilizer for beer, etc.
8. The pharmaceutical industry chooses the appropriate viscosity CMC as the tablet binder, disintegrant, and suspending agent.
1.Oil Drilling CMC
1. Provide High Quality Products
2. Professional Technology Service Sale Team
3. Convenient Transportation, near to Tianjin Port;
4. Short Delivery Time, within 7-10days
5. Long years Exporting Experience
Package & Storage & transportation:
A. Standard Packing: In 25kg PP bags inner with PE bags
B. Big bags or other special packages as required
C. Store in cool and dry environment, keep away from moisture
D. Shelf Life: 12 months
E. Transport as non-danger goods