Single Stage Double Suction Centrifugal Pump
Our type XS series pumps are new type of single stage double suction centrifugal split pumps with high performance character. They are widely used in water plant, circulation water system of air conditioner, heat water circulation piping system, construction industry, drainage pumping station, power station, industrial water supply system, ship industry, mining industry and etc. Type XS pumps are advanced products developed from type SH. S. SA. SLA. SAP series pumps.
Pump outlet diameter Dn: 80~800mmCapacity Q: 22~11600m3/hhead H: 7~200mmtemperature
T: -20°C~105°C(XS)-60°C~200°C(XS)Solid parameter ≤80mg/LPermissible pressure ≤2.5Mpa (Xs)
1. Type XS pumps work stably with less noise and vibration and can work at a lifting speed due to Short support at both sides, thus they can be widely used.
2. The pipelines arrangement of type XS pump looks simple and beautiful due to inlet and outlet at a same center line.
3. The same rotor of type XS pumps can be operated at reverse direction to avoid damage to the pumps by water hammer.
4. Unique design of type XS pumps working at high temperature using middle support to fasten the pump casing and using cooling seals oil lubrication bearing then pump suitable for working at 200℃ especially for suppling heated water to pipe net system.
5. Type XS pump casting parts can be vertically or horizontally mounted according to different working condition, with mechanical seals or packing seals.
6. Type XS pumps look beautiful with visible lines adopting industrially designing.
1. The efficiency of XS pumps are 2%~3% higher than the same type pumps due to adopting advanced hydraulic model and thus minimum the operating costs.
2. The NPSH of type XS pumps are 1-3 meters lower than the same type split pumps due to using advanced hydraulic model and advanced manufacturing technique and thus minimize the foundation costs and extending the using life.
3. Type XS pumps are suitable for any site working condition due to using SKF NSK bearing and other parts chosen by the customers and thus minimize the maintenance costs.