|Brand Name / Part Number||SA SERIES|
|Material Type||SOLVNET BASE SCREEN INK|
|Available Colours or Verity||MANY COLORS|
|OEM / Custom Logo||BOTH|
|Packaging||1 OR 5KG/CAN|
|Certifications / Safety Standards||SGS|
|Port / Freight / Delivery||ZHONGSHAN|
|Prefered Payment Methods||TT|
|Supply Ability (How many you can make per week)||8000KG|
|Condition||WE HAVE STOCK|
|Other Features||Glossy、strong coverage、stackable、soft.|
PVC、wood、artificial leather、paper, etc.
2. Applicable products:
PVC inflatable toys、daily necessities、shoes、hats & caps、bags、balls, etc.
3. Product features:
4. Test items & test results:
Adhesion: good Scratch resistance: 4
Wear resistance: 4 Migration resistance: 2-3
Acid resistance: 3-5 Alkali resistance: 3-5
Crumpling resistance: 3-5
5. Product parameters:
Color shade: refer to color card
Solid content: ≥30%
(1) Mesh: 150-300(60-120T) polyester mesh
(2) Squeegee: Polyurethane squeegee at the hardness 65-85 is
recommended. (3) Indicative dosage: 30 ㎡/㎏ on the 250(100T) mesh
(4) Drying: natural drying (surface drying in 7-15 mins, full drying in more than
30 mins) or heat drying at temperature 60℃
(5) Selective Solvents: solvent 007(quick drying, medium drying, slow drying);
fast drier 719, medium drier 718 or slow drier 783 based on printing conditions. (6) Stencil cleaning: organic solvent (e.g. Mesh washing agent 007)
(1) After-tack phenomena will occur while printing on flexible PVC, which
contains plenty of plasticizer. So avoiding stack or isolating with isolating paper
is needed for the printing using such kind of ink.
(2) Color migration will occur while printing on flexible PVC using ink 203, 206, 302, 308 and all fluorescent inks. So good anti-migration inks are recommended for it, such as ink 2030, 2060, 3020 or 3038.
(3) The anti-penetrability of pigment and substrate will easily lead to color
change while printing color matching ink on flexible PVC. So it is reminded to
pay attention to the color feature or amount.
(4) The printing inks with color number 501, 801, 901 or 902 are slightly
conductive and will easily produce the spark under high-frequency treatment, so they must be replaced with insulated black 500, insulated gold 500 or insulated silver 500.
(5) Please pay attention to the solvent′s effect on substrate while using 783
or cyclohexanone as the thinner when printing on flexible PVC.
1, 5, 20kg/barrel
It can be stored for 36 months at 5-35℃. Keep away from strong light.
Avoid strong acid and strong alkali.
10. Warm prompts:
(1) Please thoroughly read the instructions and make a sample test before
(2) The technical data is for reference only